Grab Our banner!

Grab Our banner!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Applying For AHP!

Helllllooooo ;D
So.. Im applying to be in AHP, I got good vibes about dis one >:D
Cho-Name: Hermione123 ( Call me hermy)
Cho-Age- 392 (Yippie almost 400!)
My Cho-Blog: Chohermione.tk ( Working with 2 fabulous authors!)
Other Cho-Blogs i work on!: The only real one is muttbotsblog.blogspot.com. It should be a website soon.

 Being an agent to me..Its about having fun... Like... You shouldnt rlly be too stressed. Its also to me about enjoying and knowing and helping chobots! For example.. You should know about the games.. The places.. And what you should do.. To give tours! :D If u give tours.. It passes on some knowledge to a new player. You should also enjoy chobots. Do stuff that you like!

 I think i deserve to be an agent cause Usually.. I feel like people ignore me :/ Hiki never talks to me. Usually people choose famous people over me.. I feel like.. Not noticed.. Thats why people dun recommend me.. And my chances get slim. With this blog.. I feel like i can have a chance.. I help alot, ever since i was like age 5.Some people think i really deserve it, ya know?

 One agents jobs? How about ALL agents jobs? Agents jobs are to help players, New or old. Another job is to help keep chobots safe and cuss and date-free. To answer all questions when needed. Agents should never break the rules! Agents should have knowledge about chobots, Basic things, helpful things, any things in general!

 And a little about myself :): I was a citizen at age 1. I work for a private beta game named muttbots, Im a mod on there. If u want to visit the blog. Just ask! I have a cutie dog named fred. Its body is shaved, but its head is all fluffy! xD! I got a huge sence of humor :) I can make anybodys days!

Hope i get picked!


                                               P.S, Good luck to everybody else!

No comments:

Post a Comment