Grab Our banner!

Grab Our banner!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Author alert!

Hey!
We need 2 more authors!
If you can see, Boy11 (epic job!) has filled pages up with posts!
We need more authors!
Please post a application saying;
Name:
Age:
Experiance:
Blogs you work on:
Why do you want to work here?:
What section do you want to do? :
Strenghs:
About the sections.. I made these up to make it more organized :)
We need:
Boy11 and Hermione123-Updates
Muttly-Contests
______-Clothes
______-partys
______-art
______-Life in chobots ( NICE GOSSIP!)
So that means 4 spots are open!
ALSO. At least 5 lines of why you want to join, For example
I would like to join this blog because its very awesome IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
Heres a good ONE:
I like to work here because im a big fan of this blog. Its very nice, and i think i would do great. dadadda so on and so forth :)

Gogogo! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Hey guys, I'm Twirlz, I'm 567 right now, and I'd love to be an author of this blog. I actually work on my own blog ichobot.blogspot.com
    And i've worked on another Cho's blog, although I no longer work on there, Bmartalog.

    i want to work here because I feel I've had alot of experience with blogging, posting pics, and keeping up with Chobots.

    Although I might not be able to do Updates and Clothes because Fridays are not my days for being on the Computer, but I think I could handle the art section. Well, I hope you consider this and thanks for the post:

    ~Twirlz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name: Katya710

    Age: 641

    Experiance: I post alot.. ALOTTTTT =D

    Blogs you work on: Not alot xD

    Why do you want to work here?: I love working on blogs. i post alot! =D

    What section do you want to do?: Life in chobots

    Strenghs: I POST 5 POSTS EVERYDAY xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to join this blog because.. Well your my bestie xD Well.. I think this blog is amazing. Very Well Decorated and and.. I just like posting!!! =D I post alot and i never quit on working on blogs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Name: Yianman
    Age: 127
    Experiance:I have a lot of experience like I know an interesting way to put stuff.
    Blogs you work on: yianmanchobots.tk birdplate.tk, smileguysstuff.tk
    Why do you want to work here?: I want to work here becase i love this blog and I love blogging. I hope I impress you ;)
    What section do you want to do? : Life in Chobots
    Strenghs: Videos, art and i can post cool widgets and I post so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If so.
    My email is

    j_katya710@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your entrys =D there really good people =D

    it will be extremely hard to choose the new authors :O


    -Muttly

    ReplyDelete